I don’t much like the word resolution, but goals sounds better. Especially because a resolution there seems to be no direct achievement, more of a change which some may or may not acknowledge. But a goal has a set achievement, which then makes you feel better and accomplished, it gives you something to cross off a list.
So for this year I came up with a few goals and travel spots I would like to cross off my list.
- Perfect Italian enough to have a whole conversation (with someone other than my teacher or boyfriend)
- Be able to speak enough simple Arabic to order, have a small talk conversation (hello, how are you, what did you do today etc.) With the hope to do more than this.
- Get my CELTA
- Come up with a final idea for my Capstone.
- Try a Persimmon (I always point them out in the grocery store and wonder about them, so I want to try!)
Books to Read
- Candide (Well, finish it!)
- The Illiad & The Odyssey
- The Rosie Project
Places to Visit!
- Alexandria (not to mention, Cairo for a second time!)
- Venice( in March!)
Of course I have plans to do much more travelling but I am not so sure where to!